Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs
Los Angeles Dodgers' second baseman Chase Utley is not in the lineup for Game 5 against the Chicago Cubs.
Utley will take a seat to make room for Logan Forsythe, who will bat fifth against Cubs' lefty Jose Quintana.
Utley has posted an average of 6.2 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Pirates option Austin Meadows to Triple-A July 15th, 2018
- Yankees' Gleyber Torres (hip) takes batting practice July 15th, 2018
- Jeff Samardzija (shoulder) lands back on Giants' disabled list July 15th, 2018
- Astros' Carlos Correa (back) still not ready for rehab work July 15th, 2018
- Kelby Tomlinson enters the Giants' starting lineup against Oakland July 15th, 2018
- Carlos Asuaje out of Padres' lineup in final game before break July 15th, 2018
- Austin Barnes' on Dodgers' bench versus Angels July 15th, 2018
- Yasmani Grandal behind the plate for Dodgers on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Logan Forsythe out of the Dodgers' lineup on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson in the lineup against the Angels July 15th, 2018
- Enrique Hernandez slides down to eighth in the batting order on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor moves down to seventh in the batting order against the Angels July 15th, 2018