Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs
Los Angeles Dodgers' second baseman Chase Utley is not in the lineup for Game 5 against the Chicago Cubs.
Utley will take a seat to make room for Logan Forsythe, who will bat fifth against Cubs' lefty Jose Quintana.
Utley has posted an average of 6.2 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jordan Zimmermann named Tigers' Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- Bannister: Rangers' Joey Gallo batting second 'a real possibility' March 17th, 2018
- White Sox tag veteran James Shields as Opening Day starter March 17th, 2018
- Javier Baez (hamstring) returning to the field Sunday for Cubs March 17th, 2018
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes (wrist) will return to action on Monday March 17th, 2018
- Mariners' Erasmo Ramirez (shoudler) not expected to be ready for start of regular season March 17th, 2018
- Corey Seager (elbow) will play shortstop for Dodgers on Friday March 15th, 2018
- Corey Seager (elbow) confident he'll be ready for Dodgers on Opening Day March 14th, 2018
- Dodgers' Corey Seager (elbow) feels good after minor league action March 12th, 2018
- Dodgers' Kenley Jansen (hamstring) will pitch in Cactus League game on Thursday March 12th, 2018
- Dodgers' Kenley Jansen (hamstring) scratched from scheduled showing on Friday March 9th, 2018
- Corey Seager (elbow) on track to play shortstop for Dodgers next week March 7th, 2018