Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs
Los Angeles Dodgers' second baseman Chase Utley is not in the lineup for Game 5 against the Chicago Cubs.
Utley will take a seat to make room for Logan Forsythe, who will bat fifth against Cubs' lefty Jose Quintana.
Utley has posted an average of 6.2 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Travis Shaw starting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Hernan Perez sitting in Game 6 for Milwaukee October 19th, 2018
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland (hamstring) starting as Red Sox look to eliminate Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Clayton Kershaw to start Game 1 of the World Series for the Dodgers October 22nd, 2018
- Joc Pederson in Dodgers' lineup in Game 7 October 20th, 2018
- David Freese sitting for Los Angeles in Game 7 October 20th, 2018
- Yasiel Puig starting in Game 6 for Los Angeles October 19th, 2018
- Enrique Hernandez not in Dodgers' Game 6 lineup October 19th, 2018
- Cody Bellinger leading off for Dodgers versus Brewers in Game 5 October 17th, 2018