Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg is now expected to start Game 4 on Wednesday, per MLB Network's Jon Morosi.
Up until late this morning, Tanner Roark was expected to make the start against the Chicago Cubs, but it looks like Dusty Baker's had a change of heart. Strasburg had been dealing with an illness yet he's the better option of the two if he's a full-go, which it appears he is.
In Washington's Game 1 loss, Strasburg struck out 10 while allowing 2 unearned runs across 7 innings. In his lone regular season start against the Cubs, he also went 7 strong as he struck out 13 and allowed 2 earned runs in a winning effort.
- Red Sox offer J.D. Martinez five-year, $100 million deal January 17th, 2018
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Nationals' Gio Gonzalez will start Game 5 of NLDS October 12th, 2017
- Nationals undecided on starter for NLDS Game 5 October 12th, 2017
- Tanner Roark could start Game 5 of NLDS for Nationals October 11th, 2017
- Nationals announce Stephen Strasburg as Game 4 starter October 11th, 2017
- Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS October 11th, 2017