Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg is now expected to start Game 4 on Wednesday, per MLB Network's Jon Morosi.
Up until late this morning, Tanner Roark was expected to make the start against the Chicago Cubs, but it looks like Dusty Baker's had a change of heart. Strasburg had been dealing with an illness yet he's the better option of the two if he's a full-go, which it appears he is.
In Washington's Game 1 loss, Strasburg struck out 10 while allowing 2 unearned runs across 7 innings. In his lone regular season start against the Cubs, he also went 7 strong as he struck out 13 and allowed 2 earned runs in a winning effort.
- Pirates option Austin Meadows to Triple-A July 15th, 2018
- Yankees' Gleyber Torres (hip) takes batting practice July 15th, 2018
- Jeff Samardzija (shoulder) lands back on Giants' disabled list July 15th, 2018
- Astros' Carlos Correa (back) still not ready for rehab work July 15th, 2018
- Austin Barnes' on Dodgers' bench versus Angels July 15th, 2018
- Kelby Tomlinson enters the Giants' starting lineup against Oakland July 15th, 2018
- Nationals-Mets expected to start at 1:55pm ET on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Matt Wieters is starting for Nationals on Sunday July 15th, 2018
- Wilmer Difo is at second base Sunday for Nationals July 15th, 2018
- Daniel Murphy not in Washington's lineup Sunday in New York July 15th, 2018
- Michael Taylor starting in centerfield Sunday for Nationals July 15th, 2018
- Spencer Kieboom not in Nationals' Sunday lineup July 15th, 2018