Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg is now expected to start Game 4 on Wednesday, per MLB Network's Jon Morosi.
Up until late this morning, Tanner Roark was expected to make the start against the Chicago Cubs, but it looks like Dusty Baker's had a change of heart. Strasburg had been dealing with an illness yet he's the better option of the two if he's a full-go, which it appears he is.
In Washington's Game 1 loss, Strasburg struck out 10 while allowing 2 unearned runs across 7 innings. In his lone regular season start against the Cubs, he also went 7 strong as he struck out 13 and allowed 2 earned runs in a winning effort.
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Matt Wieters out of the Nationals' lineup against Colorado September 30th, 2018
- Adam Eaton out of the Nationals' lineup September 30th, 2018
- Washington's Wilmer Difo out on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Washington's Spencer Kieboom catching against the Rockies September 30th, 2018
- Nationals' Adrian Sanchez starting in Colorado September 30th, 2018