Nationals' Stephen Strasburg expected to start Game 4 of NLDS
Washington Nationals pitcher Stephen Strasburg is now expected to start Game 4 on Wednesday, per MLB Network's Jon Morosi.
Up until late this morning, Tanner Roark was expected to make the start against the Chicago Cubs, but it looks like Dusty Baker's had a change of heart. Strasburg had been dealing with an illness yet he's the better option of the two if he's a full-go, which it appears he is.
In Washington's Game 1 loss, Strasburg struck out 10 while allowing 2 unearned runs across 7 innings. In his lone regular season start against the Cubs, he also went 7 strong as he struck out 13 and allowed 2 earned runs in a winning effort.
- Yoan Moncada slides down to six-hole for White Sox on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Leury Garcia starting as White Sox battle Mariners April 24th, 2018
- Yolmer Sanchez batting second for White Sox on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Trayce Thompson starting for White Sox on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Tim Anderson moves up to leadoff spot for White Sox versus Seattle April 24th, 2018
- Nicky Delmonico absent from White Sox's lineup on Tuesday April 24th, 2018
- Nats' Adam Eaton still working his way back from an ankle injury April 23rd, 2018
- Matt Wieters catching for Washington versus Giants April 23rd, 2018
- Moises Sierra sitting for Nationals in Monday's series opener April 23rd, 2018
- Pedro Severino on Nationals' bench in San Francisco April 23rd, 2018
- Matt Adams starting for Nationals on Monday April 23rd, 2018
- Anthony Rendon (toe) placed on Nationals' 10-day disabled list April 23rd, 2018