Pedro Severino starting on Wednesday for Nationals
Washington Nationals catcher Pedro Severino is starting on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies.
Severino will catch right-hander Tanner Roark and bat eighth versus Phillies righty Mark Leiter. Matt Wieters will be available off the Nationals' bench on Wednesday.
numberFire's models project Severino to score 5.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,000 and the Nationals have an implied total of 4.95 runs on Wednesday.
- Mariners send James Paxton to Yankees for 3 minor leaguers November 19th, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Rafael Devers starting at third base on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Boston's Eduardo Nunez will not start in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018
- Matt Wieters out of the Nationals' lineup against Colorado September 30th, 2018
- Adam Eaton out of the Nationals' lineup September 30th, 2018
- Washington's Wilmer Difo out on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Washington's Spencer Kieboom catching against the Rockies September 30th, 2018
- Nationals' Adrian Sanchez starting in Colorado September 30th, 2018
- Victor Robles starting for the Nationals on Sunday September 30th, 2018