Chris Stewart will bat eighth for the Pirates on Sunday night
Pittsburgh Pirates catcher Chris Stewart is in the lineup, batting eighth on Sunday night.
Stewart is filling in for Elias Diaz behind the plate as the Pirates face the rival St. Louis Cardinals Sunday night.
Our models project Stewart for 5.5 FanDuel points while costing $2,100 on Sunday.
- Joey Gallo to serve as Rangers' everyday first baseman in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Ryan Braun will only play left field and first base in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Angels lowering right field wall in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Alex Cora: Hanley Ramirez is Red Sox' number-three hitter February 20th, 2018
- Report: Phillies, Jake Arrieta 'having dialogue' February 20th, 2018
- Pirates' Joe Musgrove experiencing shoulder discomfort February 19th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Astros officially acquire Gerrit Cole from Pirates January 13th, 2018
- Update: 'No deal' between Astros and Pirates on Gerrit Cole January 10th, 2018
- Report: Astros land Gerrit Cole in trade with Pirates January 10th, 2018