Randal Grichuk out of the lineup for St. Louis
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Randal Grichuk is not in Thursday's starting lineup against the Milwaukee Brewers.
Grichuk is getting a routine day of rest, and Stephen Piscotty draws the start in right field this afternoon.
Grichuk's .304 wOBA through 73 games is on pace to be his worst mark since his 2014 rookie campaign, and numberFire's models project him to bat .244 while adding 7 home runs and 20 RBI in 148 plate appearances over the remainder of the season.
- Joey Gallo to serve as Rangers' everyday first baseman in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Ryan Braun will only play left field and first base in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Angels lowering right field wall in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Alex Cora: Hanley Ramirez is Red Sox' number-three hitter February 20th, 2018
- Report: Phillies, Jake Arrieta 'having dialogue' February 20th, 2018
- Bud Norris and Cardinals agree to one-year deal February 12th, 2018
- Blue Jays acquire Randal Grichuk in trade with Cardinals January 19th, 2018
- Stephen Piscotty traded from Cardinals to Athletics in exchange for minor leaguers December 14th, 2017
- Cardinals acquiring Marlins' Marcell Ozuna December 13th, 2017
- Cardinals' Adam Wainwright has surgery on right elbow October 4th, 2017
- Tommy Pham absent from Cardinals' lineup versus Milwaukee October 1st, 2017