Addison Reed most likely to move for Mets
New York Mets reliever Addison Reed is receiving "the most interest" of the Mets' available trade targets, according to ESPN's Jerry Crasnick.
The Boston Red Sox and Milwaukee Brewers are among a number of teams interested in the 28-year-old arm. With Reed set to be a free agent this winter, he'll most likely be a rental for a contending team.
In 45 innings of work, the righty has turned in 16 saves, 4 holds and 47 strikeouts on the year. Our models project him for 13 more saves and 32 strikeouts over the course of 30 innings the remainder of the season.
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on Red Sox's bench in Game 4 Wednesday night October 17th, 2018
- Eduardo Nunez (ankle) out of Red Sox's lineup versus Brewers in Game 4 October 17th, 2018
- Houston's Brian McCann not in Wednesday's starting lineup October 17th, 2018
- Brock Holt on second base for Red Sox versus Astros Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Rafael Devers starting for Red Sox in American League Championship Series Game 4 October 17th, 2018
- Twins fire manager Paul Molitor October 2nd, 2018
- Twins' Chris Gimenez sitting Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Max Kepler starting for Twins in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Mitch Garver playing designated hitter for Twins versus White Sox September 30th, 2018
- Jake Cave hitting third for Twins Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Johnny Field starting for the Twins on Saturday September 29th, 2018