Addison Reed most likely to move for Mets
New York Mets reliever Addison Reed is receiving "the most interest" of the Mets' available trade targets, according to ESPN's Jerry Crasnick.
The Boston Red Sox and Milwaukee Brewers are among a number of teams interested in the 28-year-old arm. With Reed set to be a free agent this winter, he'll most likely be a rental for a contending team.
In 45 innings of work, the righty has turned in 16 saves, 4 holds and 47 strikeouts on the year. Our models project him for 13 more saves and 32 strikeouts over the course of 30 innings the remainder of the season.
- Houston's Jose Altuve named the 2017 American League MVP November 16th, 2017
- Marlins' Giancarlo Stanton wins NL MVP November 16th, 2017
- Cody Bellinger of the Dodgers named National League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- Yankees' Aaron Judge unanimous winner of American League Rookie of the Year November 13th, 2017
- George Springer, Astros defeat Dodgers in Game 7 for first World Series title November 2nd, 2017
- Astros' Yulieski Gurriel suspended five games in 2018 for gesture October 28th, 2017
- Red Sox' Dustin Pedroia underwent knee surgery on Wednesday October 25th, 2017
- Red Sox' Hanley Ramirez undergoes arthroscopy and debridement on left shoulder October 17th, 2017
- Red Sox' Eduardo Rodriguez out for six months following knee surgery October 17th, 2017
- Red Sox fire manager John Farrell October 11th, 2017
- Boston's Mitch Moreland played through toe and knee injuries during ALDS October 10th, 2017
- Sandy Leon not in Boston's ALDS Game 4 lineup October 9th, 2017