Addison Reed most likely to move for Mets
New York Mets reliever Addison Reed is receiving "the most interest" of the Mets' available trade targets, according to ESPN's Jerry Crasnick.
The Boston Red Sox and Milwaukee Brewers are among a number of teams interested in the 28-year-old arm. With Reed set to be a free agent this winter, he'll most likely be a rental for a contending team.
In 45 innings of work, the righty has turned in 16 saves, 4 holds and 47 strikeouts on the year. Our models project him for 13 more saves and 32 strikeouts over the course of 30 innings the remainder of the season.
- Christian Yelich's relationship with Marlins 'irrevocably broken' January 16th, 2018
- Giants' Hunter Pence will move to left field in 2018 January 16th, 2018
- Andrew McCutchen to play right field following trade to Giants January 16th, 2018
- Josh Harrison prefers trade if Pirates aren't looking to compete January 16th, 2018
- Report: Giants acquire Andrew McCutchen from Pirates January 15th, 2018
- Astros officially acquire Gerrit Cole from Pirates January 13th, 2018
- Red Sox' Dustin Pedroia underwent knee surgery on Wednesday October 25th, 2017
- Red Sox' Hanley Ramirez undergoes arthroscopy and debridement on left shoulder October 17th, 2017
- Red Sox' Eduardo Rodriguez out for six months following knee surgery October 17th, 2017
- Red Sox fire manager John Farrell October 11th, 2017
- Boston's Mitch Moreland played through toe and knee injuries during ALDS October 10th, 2017
- Sandy Leon not in Boston's ALDS Game 4 lineup October 9th, 2017