Stephen Strasburg punches out 10, Nationals win a nailbiter
Washington Nationals starting pitcher Stephen Strasburg struck out 10 while allowing two runs over seven innings Thursday in a 3-2 victory over the Atlanta Braves.
Strasburg allowed six hits (five singles) and walked two while bringing his record to 2-0. He's worked seven innings in each of his four starts so far this year. Next up is a road date with the Colorado Rockies on Tuesday.
Strasburg owns a 2.89 ERA, 1.04 WHIP and 26.1 strikeout percentage across 28 innings (four starts) this season.
- Joey Gallo to serve as Rangers' everyday first baseman in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Indians' Danny Salazar (shoulder) has progressed to throwing from 75 feet February 20th, 2018
- Brewers' Ryan Braun will only play left field and first base in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Angels lowering right field wall in 2018 February 20th, 2018
- Alex Cora: Hanley Ramirez is Red Sox' number-three hitter February 20th, 2018
- Report: Phillies, Jake Arrieta 'having dialogue' February 20th, 2018
- Nationals' Bryce Harper not talking beyond 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Nats' Adam Eaton (knee) cleared for spring training, hopes to be ready Opening Day February 13th, 2018
- Nationals won't bring Dusty Baker back in 2018 October 20th, 2017
- Nationals' Gio Gonzalez will start Game 5 of NLDS October 12th, 2017
- Nationals undecided on starter for NLDS Game 5 October 12th, 2017
- Tanner Roark could start Game 5 of NLDS for Nationals October 11th, 2017