Stephen Strasburg punches out 10, Nationals win a nailbiter
Washington Nationals starting pitcher Stephen Strasburg struck out 10 while allowing two runs over seven innings Thursday in a 3-2 victory over the Atlanta Braves.
Strasburg allowed six hits (five singles) and walked two while bringing his record to 2-0. He's worked seven innings in each of his four starts so far this year. Next up is a road date with the Colorado Rockies on Tuesday.
Strasburg owns a 2.89 ERA, 1.04 WHIP and 26.1 strikeout percentage across 28 innings (four starts) this season.
- Cardinals and Reds postponed on Saturday April 29th, 2017
- Giants confirm Grade 2 sprain for Madison Bumgarner April 28th, 2017
- Junior Guerra (calf) resumes mound work for Brewers April 28th, 2017
- Dodgers' Adrian Gonzalez still dealing with tendinitis in his forearm April 28th, 2017
- Dee Gordon getting a breather as Marlins face the Pirates April 28th, 2017
- Indians giving Michael Brantley Friday night off April 28th, 2017
- Nationals place Adam Eaton on disabled list with knee strain April 29th, 2017
- Bryce Harper continues to crush as the Nats rout the Rockies April 27th, 2017
- Gio Gonzalez goes six-plus innings in Nationals win April 27th, 2017
- Anthony Rendon, Ryan Zimmerman not in Washington's lineup Thursday April 27th, 2017
- Koda Glover lands on Nationals' disabled list with hip injury April 26th, 2017
- Trea Turner hits for cycle, Nationals win shootout over Colorado April 26th, 2017