Dodgers' Yasiel Puig (hamstring) out of the lineup on Friday
Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig (hamstring) is out of the lineup for Friday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals.
Puig left Thursday's game with hamstring tightness, and while nothing has come out about the injury or a potential disabled-list stint, he will not play tonight. Scott Van Slyke will get the start in right field and bat eighth.
Puig has seen his production fall off with each year he has been in the majors, and is hitting .256/.318/.378 with a .305 wOBA this season. His -0.27 nERD ranks 244th in the majors.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Carlos Santana starting on Sunday for Indians September 29th, 2019
- Jordan Luplow sitting on Sunday for Cleveland September 29th, 2019
- Cleveland's Yasiel Puig receives Saturday off September 28th, 2019
- Cleveland's Franmil Reyes in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Carlos Santana sitting on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Indians' Jordan Luplow hitting third on Saturday September 28th, 2019