San Francisco's Kyle Harrison (illness) scratched on Tuesday, John Brebbia to start
San Francisco Giants pitcher Kyle Harrison (illness) will not start in Tuesday's game against the San Diego Padres.
After Harrison was held out with an illness, John Brebbia will open while Alex Wood is expected to see innings later on.
In 35.2 innings, Brebbia has produced a 4.08 expected Fielding Independent Pitching rating (xFIP) and a 29.9% K-rate while Wood has accounted for a 5.16 xFIP and a 16.9% K-rate.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Joc Pederson in lineup for San Francisco Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Michael Conforto starting Sunday for San Francisco October 1st, 2023
- LaMonte Wade Jr. in Giants' Sunday lineup October 1st, 2023
- Brandon Crawford (hamstring) activated, starting for Giants on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Marco Luciano not in Giants' lineup on Sunday October 1st, 2023
- Wilmer Flores not in lineup for Giants on Sunday October 1st, 2023