Jarred Kelenic (soreness) scratched Wednesday for Seattle, Taylor Trammell filling in
Seattle Mariners outfielder Jarred Kelenic was scratched on Wednesday versus the Detroit Tigers due to soreness from being hit by a pitch in the first game of Tuesday's doubleheader.
Kelenic played in the second game on Tuesday and he was initially in the lineup for Wednesday's regular-season finale, but the Mariners have decided to prioritize his health for the Wild Card round this weekend. Taylor Trammell, who was called up from Triple-A Tacoma on Wednesday, will cover left field for Kelenic and hit sixth.
Trammell is numberFire's fifth-best point-per-dollar value among batters on the final day of the regular season. He has a $2,000 salary and our models project him for 11.4 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Mariners' implied total (4.05) is tied for No. 8 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Jarred Kelenic in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore not in Mariners' Saturday lineup for ALDS Game 3 October 15th, 2022
- Dylan Moore hitting sixth in Seattle's Thursday ALDS Game 2 lineup October 13th, 2022
- Carlos Santana (hamstring) at DH for Mariners in Game 1 October 11th, 2022
- Abraham Toro sitting for Mariners in Game 1 of Wild Card October 7th, 2022
- Taylor Trammell called up by Mariners, starting Wednesday October 5th, 2022