Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Wednesday
Minnesota Twins catcher Ryan Jeffers is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday's season finale against right-hander Davis Martin and the Chicago White Sox.
Gary Sanchez will catch for Louie Varland and hit out of the cleanup spot as Jeffers rides the bench for the Twins' final game of the season.
Sanchez has a $2,200 salary on Wednesday and numberFire's models project him for 11.5 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins' implied total (3.66) is No. 19 in the majors today.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers joining Twins' bench Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Carlos Correa kept out Wednesday for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Jose Miranda (mouth) unavailable for Twins' finale October 5th, 2022
- Gary Sanchez grabbing seat for Twins on Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Luis Arraez (hamstring) leading off Tuesday for Twins October 4th, 2022
- Mark Contreras moving to Minnesota bench Tuesday October 4th, 2022