Victor Reyes in Detroit dugout Wednesday afternoon
Detroit Tigers outfielder Victor Reyes is not in the starting lineup for Wednesday afternoon's season finale against left-hander Marco Gonzales and the Seattle Mariners.
Reyes started the past six contests, but he will take a seat for the Tigers' final game of the year. Akil Baddoo will move to left field while Riley Greene starts in center and hits third. Brendon Davis will finish things out with another start in right.
Davis has a minimum $2,000 salary on Wednesday and he's numberFire’s lowest-projected batter of the day at 3.9 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers’ implied total is 3.41 on Wednesday.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Carlos Perez catching for White Sox on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Jose Abreu sitting for White Sox on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- White Sox's Andrew Vaughn batting third on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Josh Harrison batting fifth for White Sox on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- A.J. Pollock sitting for White Sox on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Mark Payton batting sixth for White Sox on Wednesday October 5th, 2022