Nolan Jones not in Cleveland lineup Thursday
Cleveland Guardians outfielder Nolan Jones is not in the starting lineup for Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Garrett Hill and the Detroit Tigers.
Jones covered right field on Wednesday and went 1-for-3 at the dish. Oscar Gonzalez will resume duties in the corner of the outfield and hit sixth on Thursday afternoon.
Gonzalez has a $2,500 salary on Thursday and numberFire’s models project him for 9.1 FanDuel points. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Guardians’ implied total (4.63) is No. 6 out of 16 active teams today. The game has the weakest park factor for batters among Thursday's seven games.
- Reds leave Austin Romine off Monday lineup September 26th, 2022
- Chuckie Robinson catching for Reds Monday September 26th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez not in Cincinnati's Monday lineup September 26th, 2022
- Jose Barrero hitting eighth for Reds Monday September 26th, 2022
- Oswald Peraza starting Sunday for Yankees September 25th, 2022
- Marwin Gonzalez in lineup Sunday for New York September 25th, 2022
- Gabriel Arias in lineup for Guardians on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Owen Miller starting Sunday for Cleveland September 25th, 2022
- Andres Gimenez sitting for Cleveland Sunday afternoon September 25th, 2022
- Josh Naylor not in lineup Sunday for Cleveland September 25th, 2022
- Cleveland's Austin Hedges catching on Saturday night September 24th, 2022
- Cleveland's Luke Maile catching on Friday September 23rd, 2022