Kyle Garlick (calf) active, starting Monday for Twins
Minnesota Twins outfielder Kyle Garlick (calf) is in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against left-hander Zach Logue and the Oakland Athletics.
The Twins activated Garlick (calf) off the injured list Monday. He isn't expected to return to an everyday role, but Garlick is starting at designated hitter and batting third against the Athletics. Gary Sanchez is starting at catcher over Ryan Jeffers.
Garlick is currently numberFire's third-best point-per-dollar value among projected hitters on Tuesday. He has a $2,100 salary and our models project him for 11.4 FanDuel points.
- Trayce Thompson a late add to Dodgers' lineup Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Zach McKinstry scratched Sunday for Dodgers; Trayce Thompson enters June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor not in Sunday lineup June 26th, 2022
- Eddy Alvarez starting for Dodgers Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers leave Trayce Thompson off Sunday lineup June 26th, 2022
- Dodgers' Zach McKinstry starting versus Braves Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Twins' Mark Contreras batting ninth on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Ryan Jeffers catching for Minnesota on Sunday June 26th, 2022
- Minnesota's Gary Sanchez catching on Saturday June 25th, 2022
- Kyle Garlick batting fifth in Minnesota's Saturday lineup June 25th, 2022
- Jose Miranda sent to Twins' bench on Saturday June 25th, 2022
- Minnesota's Byron Buxton (knee) hitting second on Saturday night June 25th, 2022