Yoshi Tsutsugo enters Pirates' Game 2 lineup Saturday
Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Yoshi Tsutsugo is in the lineup Saturday in the team's game against the Cincinnati Reds.
In order, the Pirates will roll out Ben Gamel, Bryan Reynolds, Ke'Bryan Hayes, Daniel Vogelbach, Tsutsugo, Diego Castillo, Jack Suwinski, Andrew Knapp and Cole Tucker versus Reds opener Dauri Moreta. Michael Chavis, Josh VanMeter, Jake Marisnick and Roberto Perez, who started in Game 1 of the doubleheader, are all out of the lineup.
Our models project Tsutsugo for 0.8 hits, 0.4 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.5 RBI and 8.7 FanDuel points.
- Christian Vazquez hitting sixth in Houston's Saturday World Series Game 6 lineup November 5th, 2022
- Trey Mancini operating first base for Astros on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel (knee) taken off Houston's World Series roster on Saturday November 5th, 2022
- Matt Vierling in center field for Philadelphia on Saturday night November 5th, 2022
- Phillies starting Edmundo Sosa at shortstop in Saturday's World Series Game 6 matchup November 5th, 2022
- Astros' David Hensley batting seventh in Game 5 on Thursday November 3rd, 2022
- Charlie Culberson in left field for Texas on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Jonah Heim hitting sixth in Rangers' Wednesday lineup October 5th, 2022
- Rangers bench Sam Huff on Wednesday October 5th, 2022
- Jonah Heim held out for Rangers in early game Tuesday October 4th, 2022
- Kole Calhoun on Rangers' bench Tuesday in Game 1 October 4th, 2022
- Leody Taveras left off Rangers' lineup again Monday October 3rd, 2022