Boston's Xander Bogaerts hitting third on Friday night
Boston Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts is starting in Friday's game against the Baltimore Orioles.
Bogaerts will handle his typical role at shortstop after Christian Arroyo was named Boston's designated hitter and Travis Shaw was benched.
In a matchup against right-hander Kyle Bradish, our models project Bogaerts to score 12.2 FanDuel points at the salary of $3,800.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Ji Man Choi sitting Sunday for San Diego October 1st, 2023
- Ji Man Choi starting Saturday for San Diego September 30th, 2023
- Jurickson Profar in Rockies' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2023
- Garrett Cooper not in Padres' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2023
- Manny Machado not in Padres' Saturday lineup September 30th, 2023
- Trent Grisham batting ninth for Padres on Friday September 29th, 2023