Boston's Travis Shaw in Thursday's lineup against Blue Jays
Boston Red Sox infielder Travis Shaw is batting eighth in Thursday's contest against the Toronto Blue Jays.
Shaw will make his third appearance at designated hitter after J.D. Martinez received a breather against Toronto.
numberFire's models project Shaw to score 9.6 FanDuel points at the salary of $2,000.
- Arizona's Evan Longoria taking over third base in Wednesday's World Series Game 5 matchup November 1st, 2023
- Rangers take Adolis Garcia (oblique) and Max Scherzer (back) off World Series roster October 31st, 2023
- Rangers starting Travis Jankowski in right field on Tuesday October 31st, 2023
- Adolis Garcia (side) out of Rangers' Tuesday World Series Game 4 lineup October 31st, 2023
- Diamondbacks starting Emmanuel Rivera at third base in Tuesday's World Series Game 4 matchup October 31st, 2023
- Arizona's Alek Thomas taking over center field in Friday's World Series Game 1 matchup October 27th, 2023
- Bobby Dalbec starting Sunday for Red Sox October 1st, 2023
- Adam Duvall not in Red Sox's lineup Sunday afternoon October 1st, 2023
- Reese McGuire catching for Boston on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Red Sox's Enmanuel Valdez batting seventh on Saturday September 30th, 2023
- Wilyer Abreu batting sixth on Saturday for Boston September 30th, 2023
- Boston's Masataka Yoshida batting fourth on Saturday September 30th, 2023