Pedro Severino in Baltimore's Sunday lineup
Baltimore Orioles catcher Pedro Severino is starting Sunday in the team's game against the Boston Red Sox.
Severino is getting the nod behind the plate while batting sixth in the order against Red Sox starter Nathan Eovaldi.
Our models project Severino for 0.9 hits, 0.5 runs, 0.1 home runs, 0.5 RBI and 8.7 FanDuel points.
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols heads to Dodgers' bench on Saturday night October 23rd, 2021
- Boston's Kevin Plawecki behind the plate on Friday October 22nd, 2021
- Astros starting Chas McCormick in center on Friday night October 22nd, 2021
- Albert Pujols operating first base for Los Angeles on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Pollock hitting fifth in Dodgers' Game 5 Thursday lineup October 21st, 2021
- Pedro Severino catching for Orioles on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Tyler Nevin batting seventh for Baltimore on Sunday October 3rd, 2021
- Tyler Nevin sitting for Orioles on Saturday October 2nd, 2021
- Pedro Severino not in Baltimore's Saturday lineup October 2nd, 2021
- Ryan McKenna starting for Orioles Saturday October 2nd, 2021
- Nick Ciuffo starting for Orioles Saturday afternoon October 2nd, 2021