Nationals' Max Scherzer (tricep) scratched on Saturday, Jon Lester to start against Orioles
Washington Nationals pitcher Max Scherzer (tricep) has been scratched from his scheduled start against the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday.
Scherzer is dealing with mild discomfort in his right tricep related to his hitting. He reportedly expects to make his next scheduled start but will be unavailable on Saturday. Jon Lester will pitch against Baltimore.
numberFire's models project Lester for 30.3 FanDuel points in 5.1 innings pitched against the Orioles on Saturday.
- Cubs' Patrick Wisdom operating third base on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Yan Gomes behind the plate for Cubs on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Alfonso Rivas heads to Chicago's bench on Thursday night May 19th, 2022
- Michael Brantley on Astros' bench Thursday evening May 19th, 2022
- Yuli Gurriel idle Thursday for Astros May 19th, 2022
- Brad Miller on bench Thursday for Texas May 19th, 2022
- Mets' Max Scherzer out 6-8 weeks with oblique strain May 19th, 2022
- Mets' Patrick Mazeika on bench Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Dominic Smith sitting Thursday afternoon for Mets May 19th, 2022
- Mets' Dominic Smith batting seventh on Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Travis Jankowski sitting for Mets on Wednesday May 18th, 2022
- Mets' Luis Guillorme batting eighth on Wednesday May 18th, 2022