Harold Castro hitting eighth for Tigers against Cardinals
Detroit Tigers infielder Harold Castro is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against right-hander Johan Oviedo and the St. Louis Cardinals.
Castro will bat eighth and replace Isaac Paredes at shortstop.
numberFire’s models project Castro for 7.8 FanDuel points and he has a $2,200 salary on Tuesday. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Tigers have an implied total of 4.4 runs. Oviedo is registering an 18.6 strikeout percentage and and a 11.6 walk percentage this season.
- Tomas Nido not in Mets' Saturday lineup July 31st, 2021
- Javier Baez making Mets' debut Saturday night July 31st, 2021
- Brandon Nimmo (hamstring) not in Mets' Saturday lineup July 31st, 2021
- Luis Guillorme sitting on Saturday for New York July 31st, 2021
- Marlins' Lewis Brinson batting seventh on Saturday July 31st, 2021
- Michael Conforto sitting for Mets Saturday night July 31st, 2021
- Tigers starting Victor Reyes in right field on Saturday evening July 31st, 2021
- Zack Short handling shortstop duties for Detroit on Saturday July 31st, 2021
- Akil Baddoo heads to Detroit's bench on Saturday July 31st, 2021
- Tigers' Harold Castro batting seventh on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Zack Short sitting for Detroit on Friday July 30th, 2021
- Jonathan Schoop (back) starting Thursday for Detroit July 29th, 2021