Pedro Severino starting for Orioles against Indians
Baltimore Orioles catcher Pedro Severino is in the starting lineup for Monday's series opener against right-hander Jean Carlos Mejia and the Cleveland Indians.
Severino will catch Dean Kremer and bat seventh. Austin Wynns should be available off the bench after starting the last two games for Baltimore behind the plate.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Orioles have an implied total of 4.1 runs. The Indians' starter has the fourth-best strikeout rate (29.4 percent) and also the fourth-worst walk rate (11.8 percent) this season among Monday's listed starters. Severino has a $2,000 salary on Monday's slate and our models project him to score 8.8 FanDuel points.
- Padres acquire Adam Frazier in trade with Pirates July 25th, 2021
- Zack Collins sitting for White Sox on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Seby Zavala catching for Chicago on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Jace Peterson starting for Milwaukee Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Milwaukee gives Luis Urias Sunday off July 25th, 2021
- Brewers' Manny Pina sitting Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Austin Wynns catching for Baltimore Sunday July 25th, 2021
- D.J. Stewart batting cleanup for Orioles Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Ramon Urias sitting for Orioles Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Baltimore's Domingo Leyba starting Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Baltimore's Pedro Severino sitting Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Austin Hays sitting Sunday for Orioles July 25th, 2021