Jason Heyward in right field for Cubs on Wednesday versus Marlins
Chicago Cubs outfielder Jason Heyward is in the starting lineup for Game 1 on Wednesday against right-hander Sandy Alcantara and the Miami Marlins.
Heyward will start in right field over Cameron Maybin and hit sixth. He slashed .265/.392/.456 with 6 homers and 22 RBI over 181 plate appearances in the regular season.
numberFire's models expect Heyward to score 10.4 FanDuel points on Wednesday with a salary of $2,700. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Cubs currently have an implied total of 4.4 runs.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Thursday's Cubs-Marlins Game 2 postponed due to rain October 1st, 2020
- Jason Kipnis sitting in Thursday's Game 2 for Chicago October 1st, 2020
- David Bote starting for Chicago on Thursday in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Jason Heyward in right field for Cubs on Wednesday versus Marlins September 30th, 2020
- Victor Caratini at DH for Cubs in Game 1 on Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Cubs' Kyle Hendricks to start against Marlins in Game 1 on Wednesday September 29th, 2020