Ryan Jeffers catching for Minnesota on Saturday
Minnesota Twins catcher Ryan Jeffers is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Cincinnati Reds.
Jeffers will catch for right-hander Michael Pineda and bat eighth versus right-hander Luis Castillo and the Reds. Mitch Garver moves to the bench.
The Twins implied team total of 3.91 runs is the tenth-lowest implied team total on Saturday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor batting ninth in NLCS Game 7 on Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Joc Pederson batting eighth for Dodgers in NLCS 7 on Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Rays starting Kevin Kiermaier in Saturday's Game 7 lineup October 17th, 2020
- Rays' Austin Meadows hitting cleanup in Saturday's Game 7 lineup October 17th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ji-Man Choi starting at first base in Saturday's Game 7 matchup October 17th, 2020
- Rays' Yandy Diaz receives a breather on Saturday October 17th, 2020
- Twins' Alex Kirilloff making MLB debut in Game 2 Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers behind Twins' plate Tuesday in postseason opener September 29th, 2020
- Byron Buxton (concussion) batting second for Twins Tuesday in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Alex Avila starting on Sunday for Twins September 27th, 2020
- Miguel Sano starting on Sunday for Minnesota September 27th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers not in Twins' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020