Mitch Moreland out of Padres' lineup versus Angels
San Diego Padres first baseman Mitch Moreland is not in the starting lineup on Tuesday versus right-hander Jaime Barria and the Los Angeles Angels.
Moreland has gone 10-for-58 (.172) with 13 strikeouts in 16 games for the Padres since being acquired at the trade deadline. Eric Hosmer will make another start on first base Wednesday while Manny Machado will serve as the Padres' designated hitter. Greg Garcia will enter the lineup on the hot corner and hit seventh.
numberFire's models expect Garcia to score 6.5 FanDuel points on Wednesday with a salary of $2,100. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Padres currently have an implied total of 4.8 runs.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- San Diego's Mitch Moreland hitting sixth on Thursday October 8th, 2020
- Jason Castro starting behind the plate for Padres in Thursday's Game 3 lineup October 8th, 2020
- Padres' Mike Clevinger starting NLDS Game 1 against Dodgers on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- Padres' Jurickson Profar batting ninth in NLDS Game 1 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- San Diego's Mitch Moreland hitting sixth on Thursday October 1st, 2020
- Trent Grisham in Padres' Game 1 lineup Wednesday September 30th, 2020