Dodgers place Walker Buehler (blister) on 10-day injured list on Thursday
Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Walker Buehler (blister) was placed on the 10-day injured list on Thursday.
Buehler will go on the injured list for the second time this season with blister issues. Expect Tony Gonsolin to remain in the Dodgers' rotation until Buehler is healthy enough to return.
In 32.1 innings pitched this season, Buehler has recorded a 3.86 ERA and 36 strikeouts.
- Detroit's Nomar Mazara will make spring training debut on Sunday March 6th, 2021
- Jacob deGrom named Mets' Opening Day starter against Washington March 6th, 2021
- Astros reportedly sign pitcher Jake Odorizzi to 2-year deal with player option March 6th, 2021
- Cubs' Javier Baez (forearm) avoids injury after exiting Friday's game early March 5th, 2021
- Philadelphia's J.T. Realmuto (thumb) utilizing splint after cast removal March 5th, 2021
- Yankees' Gio Urshela (elbow) feels good after spring debut March 5th, 2021
- Dodgers' Trevor Bauer pitches Spring Training start with one eye closed March 6th, 2021
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Enrique Hernandez starting on Saturday for Dodgers in Game 4 October 24th, 2020
- AJ Pollock starting on Saturday for Dodgers in Game 4 October 24th, 2020