Max Fried starting Braves' intrasquad game
Atlanta Braves pitcher Max Fried is scheduled to start Tuesday's intrasquad game at Truist Park.
Fried is penciled in to start the Braves' second game of the season on July 25 against the New York Mets. He had the second-most wins (17) in the National League last year in his first full season in the majors, with a 4.02 ERA and 173 strikeouts over 165 2/3 innings. Braves general manager Alex Anthopolous previously said that the starters will be limited to 2-4 innings in their first couple turns in the rotation. Mike Soroka is expected to start the Braves' first game and then Fried should be followed up by Mike Foltynewicz and Sean Newcomb, respectively.
numberFire's models expect Fried to record a 3.61 ERA and 1.37 WHIP with 62 strikeouts and 20 walks over 60 innings this season.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Atlanta's Nick Markakis starting in Friday's Game 5 lineup against Dodgers October 16th, 2020
- Johan Camargo starting for Atlanta in Wednesday's Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Nick Markakis sitting on Wednesday for Atlanta in Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Braves' Cristian Pache in center field Tuesday for Game 2 October 13th, 2020
- Kyle Wright on hill Thursday as Braves go for sweep October 8th, 2020
- Braves' Ian Anderson starting Game 2 Wednesday October 7th, 2020