Rockies' Brendan Rodgers (shoulder) a 'full go'
Colorado Rockies manager Bud Black said Brendan Rodgers (shoulder) is a 'full go.'
Rodgers is one of several players who benefited from the additional recovery time granted by the delayed start to the season. His spring training was limited while he recovered from the torn labrum injury he suffered last July, but he should be ready to go for the season opener.
numberFire currently projects Rodgers to bat 0.209 this season with 1 home run, 8 runs, and 7 RBI.
- Tom Murphy hitting in sixth spot for Mariners on Wednesday night May 12th, 2021
- Luis Torrens out of Seattle's Wednesday lineup against Dodgers May 12th, 2021
- Diamondbacks put Christian Walker (oblique) on 10-day IL May 12th, 2021
- Carson Kelly on Diamondbacks' bench Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Sheldon Neuse sitting for Dodgers Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Matt Beaty starting on Wednesday for Los Angeles May 12th, 2021
- Colorado's Josh Fuentes sitting on Tuesday night May 11th, 2021
- Dom Nunez catching for Rockies on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Colorado's Garrett Hampson hitting second on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Alan Trejo operating second base for Rockies on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Padres-Rockies postponed Monday due to weather May 10th, 2021
- Garrett Hampson sitting for Rockies Sunday May 9th, 2021