Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day
Per Los Angeles Dodgers manager Dave Roberts, Clayton Kershaw will be the starting pitcher for opening day against the San Francisco Giants.
This shouldn't come as much of a surprise, but it is nice to see confirmation that the ace pitcher is healthy and ready for the start of the season. This news should cement his status as a top pick in fantasy drafts this year.
Kershaw is projected for a 3.50 ERA, with 181 strikeouts, 39 walks and 14 wins to 9 losses. He'll be a top fantasy option yet again in 2020.
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka (concussion) briefly rode stationary bike Monday July 6th, 2020
- Aaron Judge (rib) starting in right field, batting second for Yankees Monday night July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks (elbow) starting at center field, batting leadoff Monday July 6th, 2020
- Twins' Mitch Garver expects to start 45-50 games this season July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (calf) said he feels 100% July 6th, 2020
- Mets' Jacob deGrom targeting 100-pitch Opening Day July 6th, 2020
- Dodgers' Ross Stripling ready for starting role July 5th, 2020
- A.J. Pollock not yet with Dodgers, but expected to report soon July 5th, 2020
- Dodgers' Kenley Jansen yet to report to camp July 5th, 2020
- Dodgers' David Price announces he will opt out this season July 4th, 2020
- A.J. Ramos to sign minor league contract with Dodgers July 3rd, 2020
- Dodgers have positive COVID-19 tests June 25th, 2020