Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday
The Milwaukee Brewers have reportedly signed utility-man Brock Holt on Monday.
According to The Athletic, Holt will become a Brewer after seven seasons with the Boston Red Sox. Expect the 31-year old to see playing time as a utility-man this season.
In 259 at-bats in 2019, Holt produced a .297 average with 3 home runs and 31 RBI.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Brewers' Adrian Houser says exit was precautionary March 3rd, 2020
- Brewers' Luis Urias (wrist) participating in batting practice March 3rd, 2020
- Brewers' Adrian Houser leaves early with 'discomfort' March 2nd, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals October 2nd, 2019