Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals
St. Louis Cardinals infielder/outfielder Tommy Edman is starting Game 4 of the National League Championship Series versus left-hander Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Tuesday night.
Edman had been hitting seventh this postseason, going 6-for-29 (.207) with 4 extra-base hits and 6 strikeouts, but the Cardinals are shaking up the order a bit Tuesday against a lefty. Jose Martinez is hitting second after hitting fifth last game. Yadier Molina and Paul DeJong are lined up fifth and sixth, respectively. Kolten Wong has dropped from second to eighth. St. Louis is down 3-0 in the series.
numberFire's models project Edman for 10.9 FanDuel points in Game 3, at a cost of $2,900. The Cardinals are road underdogs with an implied total of 3.33 runs.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Marlins' Jonathan Villar expected to start in center field February 17th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) day-to-day after 'minor setback' February 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019
- Dexter Fowler on Cardinals' bench in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019
- Tommy Edman leading off NLCS Game 4 for Cardinals October 15th, 2019
- Harrison Bader starting for Cardinals Tuesday in NLCS Game 4 October 15th, 2019