Brian McCann behind Braves' bag again Friday in Game 2
Atlanta Braves catcher Brian McCann is starting again in Game 2 of the National League Divison Series versus right-hander Jack Flaherty and the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday afternoon.
McCann is making the start over Tyler Flowers again. He went 1-for-2 with a double in Thursday's Game 1 loss. The Braves are using the same lineup in Game 2.
numberFire's models expect McCann to score 7.0 FanDuel points in Game 2. He's priced at $2,600. The Braves have an implied total of 4.14 runs on Friday's four-game slate.
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cole Hamels (shoulder) 'at least a few weeks away from being cleared to throw' February 16th, 2020
- Matt Joyce out of Atlanta's Game 5 lineup October 9th, 2019
- Atlanta's Adam Duvall batting sixth on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Adam Duvall may start for Braves Wednesday in NLDS Game 5 October 8th, 2019
- Braves deploying the same lineup in Monday's NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Brian McCann behind Braves' bag again Friday in Game 2 October 4th, 2019