Kolten Wong lined up sixth for Cardinals in NLDS Game 2
St. Louis Cardinals second baseman Kolten Wong is hitting sixth Friday afternoon in Game 2 of the National League Division Series versus right-hander Mike Foltynewicz and the Atlanta Braves.
Wong went 2-for-4 with a 2-run double and a walk drawn out of the seventh spot in the order Thursday in Game 1 as the Cardinals pulled off a 7-6 win. It was his first game in two weeks due to a hamstring injury. The only change the Cardinals made for Game 2 was Wong and DeJong swapping batting places, with DeJong in the seven-hole.
numberFire's models expect Wong to score 8.5 FanDuel points in Game 2. He's priced at $2,600. The Cardinals have an implied total of 4.36 runs on Friday's four-game slate.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Cardinals' Paul Goldschmidt sidelined with elbow issue March 11th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) day-to-day after 'minor setback' February 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019