Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers
Colorado Rockies outfielder Ian Desmond is not starting in the final game of the regular season versus right-hander Adrian Houser and the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday afternoon.
Desmond went 2-for-4 with a solo homer and a triple in an extra-inning win over the Brewers on Saturday in what may have been the veteran's 2019 finale. He owns a .255/.310/.479 batting line with 20 taters, 65 RBI, 3 steals, and 64 runs scored across 482 plate appearances. Raimel Tapia is starting in left field and hitting fifth.
numberFire's models expect Desmond to score 9.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $3,000.
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Wade Davis 'will be Colorado's closer' to start 2020 season February 11th, 2020
- Sam Hilliard starting for Rockies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Ian Desmond on Rockies' bench in finale with Brewers September 29th, 2019
- Trevor Story sitting for Rockies in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Rockies' Drew Butera catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Yonathan Daza in center field for Colorado on Saturday September 28th, 2019