Mitch Moreland starting for Red Sox Sunday afternoon
Boston Red Sox first baseman Mitch Moreland is starting in Sunday's season finale against the Baltimore Orioles.
Moreland is on first base and batting fifth. Brock Holt is playing second base and hitting seventh. Chris Owings is sitting.
numberFire's models expect Moreland to score 12.5 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's priced at $2,800.
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Boston's Chris Sale (illness) not participating in spring training drills February 15th, 2020
- Boston's Alex Verdugo (back) questionable for 2020 Opening Day February 15th, 2020
- Red Sox officially sign outfielder Kevin Pillar to one-year deal February 15th, 2020
- Red Sox reportedly trade pitcher David Price to Dodgers on Tuesday February 4th, 2020
- Dodgers reportedly acquire Mookie Betts from Red Sox on Tuesday February 4th, 2020
- Christian Vazquez (hamstring) back for Red Sox's season finale September 29th, 2019