Gavin Lux sitting for Dodgers versus Padres
Los Angeles Dodgers second baseman Gavin Lux is not starting in Thursday afternoon's series finale against left-hander Joey Lucchesi and the San Diego Padres.
Lux went 0-for-8 with 4 strikeouts in the first two games of this series. Max Muncy is moving to second base and the cleanup spot Thursday, with David Freese making the start on first and leading off the order.
Lux is hitting .254/.323/.407 to start his big league career. He's averaging 8.3 FanDuel points through 18 games.
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Orioles' Trey Mancini (cancer) expects to miss season April 28th, 2020
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day March 9th, 2020
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger held out Monday March 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson (hip, side) still unable to hit February 26th, 2020
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020