Ross Stripling now in relief role Tuesday for Dodgers, Caleb Ferguson opening
Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Ross Stripling is now pitching in relief on Tuesday night versus the Tampa Bay Rays and Caleb Ferguson is opening.
Stripling was initially scheduled for the start, but the Dodgers decided to switch it up for this interleague affair. No reason has been given. The right-hander didn't go longer than three innings in either of his past two starts.
The Dodgers' opponent has the fifth-lowest implied total on Tuesday's slate at 3.79 runs. The matchup has a 8.0-point over/under and a low park factor (.900).
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Clayton Kershaw gives up back-to-back homers in relief as Dodgers are eliminated October 10th, 2019
- Dodgers' Enrique Hernandez in left field on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Gavin Lux heads to the Dodgers' bench on Wednesday October 9th, 2019
- Will Smith catching for the Dodgers in Monday's Game 4 October 7th, 2019
- Dodgers' Matt Beaty starting in NLDS Game 4 Monday October 7th, 2019
- A.J. Pollock sitting for the Dodgers Monday in NLDS Game 4 October 7th, 2019