Daniel Robertson not in the Rays' lineup Wednesday
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Daniel Robertson is not in the starting lineup on Wednesday against the San Francisco Giants.
Brandon Lowe is starting at second base in his place.
Our models project Daniel Robertson to hit .241 with 6 home runs and 28 RBIs over 277 remaining plate appearances this season.
- Nikola Mirotic coming off Bucks' bench in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Malcolm Brogdon starting for Milwaukee in Game 5 Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Tyler White on Astro's bench against versus White Sox May 23rd, 2019
- Update: Tony Kemp on second base for Astros in Thursday's finale May 23rd, 2019
- Mets' Yoenis Cespedes undergoes season-ending ankle surgery May 23rd, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon has "slight" calf issue, Rockies monitoring May 23rd, 2019
- Avisail Garcia batting cleanup for Rays Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Rays put Yandy Diaz (hand) on injured list May 23rd, 2019
- Rays' Travis d'Arnaud receives Thursday off May 23rd, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Erik Kratz starting behind the plate on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Austin Meadows in the leadoff spot on Thursday May 23rd, 2019
- Guillermo Heredia out of the Rays' Thursday lineup May 23rd, 2019