Xander Bogaerts' three-run homer helps lead Boston to victory Sunday
Boston Red Sox shortstop Xander Bogaerts was 2-for-3 with a home run and 4 RBIs in a 4-0 win over the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday.
Bogaerts hit a three-run homer in the eighth inning to extend Boston's lead to 4-0. It was his second home run of the season.
He is averaging 11.4 FanDuel points per game this season.
- San Francisco's Steven Duggar (back) scratched, Mike Yastrzemski starting on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Dodgers' Julio Urias will open on Thursday, Walker Buehler to start on Friday against Colorado June 19th, 2019
- San Diego's Chris Paddack will start on Saturday June 19th, 2019
- San Francisco's Joe Panik leading off on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Brandon Crawford out of San Francisco's Wednesday lineup June 19th, 2019
- Update: Miami's Garrett Cooper scratched, Yadiel Rivera to start on Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez on Boston's bench Wednesday June 19th, 2019
- Sandy Leon starting for Red Sox in finale with Twins June 19th, 2019
- Sandy Leon sitting Tuesday for Boston June 18th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez catching for Red Sox Tuesday June 18th, 2019
- Christian Vazquez out of Red Sox's lineup Monday June 17th, 2019
- Eduardo Nunez on Boston's bench Monday June 17th, 2019