Astros' Carlos Correa awarded $5 million in arbitration
Houston Astros shortstop Carlos Correa has won his arbitration case against the team.
Correa was offered $4.25 million for his services this season, but after taking the case to mediators, he was awarded the full $5 million he requested.
In 110 games last season, Correa hit for a .239 batting average with 15 home runs, 60 runs, 65 RBI and an OPS of .728.
- J.D. Martinez out Tuesday for Red Sox due to illness May 21st, 2019
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka (shin) will start in Thursday's matchup against Baltimore May 21st, 2019
- Update: Ryon Healy (back) on Seattle's injured list May 21st, 2019
- Brett Gardner on Yankees' bench against Baltimore May 21st, 2019
- Update: Dee Gordon on Mariners' injured list with wrist contusion May 21st, 2019
- Austin Romine catching for Yankees Tuesday May 21st, 2019
- Aledmys Diaz in Houston's Tuesday lineup May 21st, 2019
- Tyler White not in Astros' Tuesday lineup May 21st, 2019
- Astros' Jose Altuve (hamstring) takes batting practice May 20th, 2019
- Josh Reddick leading off for Astros versus White Sox May 20th, 2019
- Tony Kemp starting for Houston in Monday's opener May 20th, 2019
- George Springer out for Astros Monday with back issue May 20th, 2019