Astros' Carlos Correa awarded $5 million in arbitration
Houston Astros shortstop Carlos Correa has won his arbitration case against the team.
Correa was offered $4.25 million for his services this season, but after taking the case to mediators, he was awarded the full $5 million he requested.
In 110 games last season, Correa hit for a .239 batting average with 15 home runs, 60 runs, 65 RBI and an OPS of .728.
- Giants' Bruce Bochy to retire after this season February 18th, 2019
- Angels' Justin Upton dealing with patellar tendinitis February 18th, 2019
- Craig Kimbrel 'extremely unlikely' to return to Red Sox February 18th, 2019
- Mike Moustakas reportedly re-signs with Brewers, will try second base February 18th, 2019
- Brewers' Mike Moustakas reportedly agrees to one-year deal on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Mallex Smith's (elbow) Opening Day status for Mariners in air February 17th, 2019
- Astros' Carlos Correa awarded $5 million in arbitration February 5th, 2019
- Carlos Correa will bat fourth for the Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Josh Reddick not in Houston's Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2018
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Houston's Brian McCann not in Wednesday's starting lineup October 17th, 2018