Chris Taylor not in the Dogers' lineup for Game 3 on Monday
Los Angeles Dodgers shortstop/outfielder Chris Taylor is not in the lineup on Monday.
Taylor heads to the bench in Game 3 of the National League Championship Series in favor of Cody Bellinger.
Taylor has gone 6-for-12 (.500) with 1 homer, 3 RBI, and 4 runs scored this postseason.
- Yankees trade starting pitcher Sonny Gray to the Reds January 21st, 2019
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Reds ship Homer Bailey to Los Angeles in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Angels sign Matt Harvey to 1-yr, $11M deal December 18th, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018