Ian Kinsler starting in Red Sox's series opener against Yankees
Boston Red Sox second baseman Ian Kinsler is starting on Friday versus the New York Yankees.
Kinsler will replace Brandon Phillips at second base and bat eighth versus Yankees southpaw J.A. Happ.
numberFire's models project Kinsler to score 8.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,800 on Friday.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Manuel Margot out of Padres' lineup in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Hunter Renfroe on Padres' bench in Sunday's finale September 29th, 2019
- Francisco Mejia behind Padres' plate Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Greg Garcia starting for San Diego in Sunday's season finale September 29th, 2019
- Austin Hedges catching for San Diego on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- San Diego's Hunter Renfroe starting in right field on Saturday September 28th, 2019