QB: Big Ben and Vick
RB: McCoy, Matthews, Morris, F. Jackson, Jon Stewart
WR Desean Jackson, Torrey Smith, Andrew Hawkins, Ty Hilton, Josh Gordon
TE: V. Davis
I asked about Davis for Britt and Gresham and people said I should set my sights higher. Well I thought maybe I'd post some scenarios and see what you guys thought. Also, wouldi t be better to trade Vernon for a WR straight up and sign Cook, Myers or Keller?
1. I Trade Davis for Gresham and Steve Smith.
2. Davis and Fred Jackson for Owen Daniels/Gates and Jennings (I dunno if he'd take this, but he's trying to sell Jennings and his RB's are DMC, Sproles and Leshore) He also has Decker and Floyd, but I already have 4 people on bye week 7, and I doubt he'd give up Wayne.
3. Davis for Bennett/Pettigrew and D.Thomas/Miles Austin
4. Davis for Olsen and A. Brown/ Lloyd
5. Davis for H. Miller/Witten and Crabtree/Garcon (he also has jordy but I don't think he'd go for it?)
What do you guys think? Are these fair if I offer them? Also which one helps me out?