- Bush has let me down consistently every game.
- He will be a free agent and Miami isn't going to make the playoffs so they might be moving on.
- He has gotten less carries than his "backup" in the past 3 games.
Now, Morris is definitely playing (against the Eagles, who have been great for opposing RBs in the past half of their games). So that leaves Gore & Forte to start over Bush.
- Coming off a strong performance.
- QB concerns in SF
- Bears gave up nice points to CJ2K and Forte in past 2
- Jay Cutler might not play.
- Other than a bad performance in bad weather against Texans D last week, he has been great recently.
- SF defense giving up lots of yardage in last 3 home games.
Plus I feel like there's some kind of handcuffing that might be going on if I play Forte & Gore against eachother.
What do you think? Can I sit Bush against the worst run D?