Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great'
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb (foot) is no longer sporting a walking boot.
Cobb was spotted in a walking boot last month but says it was "for protection" and that he will be "involved" at training camp, although there could be some restrictions from the medical staff. That said, there aren't any concerns about the wideout's status for Week 1. "I look great. I feel great," Cobb declared. He will celebrate his 28th birthday next month.
numberFire's models currently project Cobb to catch 73.4 passes (106.6 targets) for 772.5 yards and 5.05 touchdowns in 2018. He's the WR33 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Dez Bryant will meet with the Browns on Thursday August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith out with undisclosed injury August 14th, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor scolded for discussing injury August 14th, 2018
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin 'clearly' Jimmy Garoppolo's favorite target August 14th, 2018
- Geronimo Allison 'quietly established' as Packers' third receiver August 14th, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (knee) not likely to play Packers' preseason opener August 9th, 2018
- Packers' Jake Kumerow impressing Aaron Rodgers August 8th, 2018
- Packers' Jimmy Graham dealing with a minor knee injury August 7th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery working as Packers' third-down back July 30th, 2018
- Packers' fourth-round wideout J'Mon Moore practices with first-team July 27th, 2018