Packers' Randall Cobb out of walking boot, feels 'great'
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb (foot) is no longer sporting a walking boot.
Cobb was spotted in a walking boot last month but says it was "for protection" and that he will be "involved" at training camp, although there could be some restrictions from the medical staff. That said, there aren't any concerns about the wideout's status for Week 1. "I look great. I feel great," Cobb declared. He will celebrate his 28th birthday next month.
numberFire's models currently project Cobb to catch 73.4 passes (106.6 targets) for 772.5 yards and 5.05 touchdowns in 2018. He's the WR33 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Evan Engram (knee) practicing for Giants Tuesday October 16th, 2018
- Giants' owner: Odell Beckham should play more, talk less October 16th, 2018
- Josh Gordon's role with Patriots 'expanding weekly' October 16th, 2018
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert replaces Alfred Morris, runs for 87 yards October 16th, 2018
- George Kittle simmers down for San Francisco Monday night October 16th, 2018
- Matt Breida finds end zone in 49ers' loss to Packers October 16th, 2018
- Aaron Rodgers amazes for 425 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' comeback October 16th, 2018
- Schefter: Geronimo Allison (hamstring) sitting again for Packers Monday October 15th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) reportedly expected to sit for Packers Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Packers' Geronimo Allison (hamstring) will be a game-time decision October 13th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) will be a game-time decision on Monday for Green Bay October 13th, 2018
- Randall Cobb (hamstring) still with Packers rehab group Friday October 12th, 2018