Eagles re-sign Nigel Bradham to five-year contract
The Philadelphia Eagles have re-signed linebacker Nigel Bradham to a five-year, $40 million deal, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
The Eagles weren't expect to bring Bradham back, but this means that they'll likely cut linebacker Mychal Kendricks. The 28-year-old Bradham will be a lock on the weak side and should be a key contributor over the next few years. He's among the highest-paid outside linebackers in the league, at $8 million per year.
Over 15 starts, Bradham contributed 61 tackles, 8 passes defensed, 1 forced fumble and 1 sack in 2017. He rated 21st among Pro Football Focus' top linebackers.
- Eagles' Carson Wentz produces 2 touchdowns in Week 3's tie with Bengals September 28th, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott only earns 58 yards for Cowboys on 26 opportunities September 28th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook drums up 199 yards for Vikings September 28th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles throws 3 touchdowns in Week 3's comeback victory over Falcons September 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott accounts for 3 touchdowns and 3 turnovers in Week 3 loss to Seattle September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay records 57 yards and a score in 2020 season debut September 27th, 2020
- Saints' Ty Montgomery (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 26th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) out for Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) probably out again for Saints September 25th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) still not practicing Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) doesn't practice again Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Drew Brees admits Saints aren't 'totally in sync' September 22nd, 2020