49ers sign Jimmy Garoppolo to a five-year, $137.5 million contract
The San Francisco 49ers have signed Jimmy Garoppolo to a five-year, $137.5 million contract, making him the highest-paid player in NFL history on an average-per-year basis.
Kirk Cousins has to like what he sees, as he's also looking at a big pay day this offseason. Garoppolo has only made seven career NFL starts, but he's remarkably won all of them, and played well down the stretch for the 49ers. It will be interesting to see how fantasy owners value Garoppolo in drafts next season.
Garoppolo averaged 15.4 FanDuel points in six games (five starts) for the 49ers this season, throwing for 1,560 yards with 7 touchdowns and 5 interceptions.
- Matt Bryant (hamstring) active for Atlanta in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Marvin Jones (knee) inactive for Detroit in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Torrey Smith (knee) out for Carolina in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- Tajae Sharpe (ankle) active for Titans in Week 11 November 18th, 2018
- A.J. Green (toe) out in Week 11 for Bengals November 18th, 2018
- Steelers could use transition tag on Le'Veon Bell for 2019 season November 18th, 2018
- San Francisco's Nick Mullens will continue to start at quarterback November 13th, 2018
- Nick Mullens not able to pull it off again for 49ers versus Giants November 13th, 2018
- Matt Breida racks up 132 yards, 2 touchdowns for 49ers November 13th, 2018
- George Kittle has 9 catches for 83 yards in 49ers' loss November 13th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (knee) out for San Francisco in Week 10 November 10th, 2018
- Nick Mullens to make another start for 49ers Week 10 November 6th, 2018