Colts officially announce Josh McDaniels as new head coach
The Indianapolis Colts hired Josh McDaniels as head coach.
This will be McDaniels' second opportunity to be a head coach, as he previously went 11-17 (.393) with the Denver Broncos in 2009-2010 before being fired midseason. In Indianapolis, he inherits a situation with considerable question marks, such as Andrew Luck's (shoulder) health and a lack of talent on both sides of the ball.
The Colts ranked 23rd in Adjusted Offensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play and dead last, at 32nd, in Adjusted Defensive NEP per play last season.
- Bills release tight end Charles Clay on Friday February 15th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will reportedly meet with Steelers owner February 15th, 2019
- Schefter: Broncos 'most likely' letting Brandon Marshall walk February 15th, 2019
- Nick Foles, Jaguars expected to have 'mutual interest' February 14th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly deal 4th-round pick to Ravens for Joe Flacco February 13th, 2019
- Broncos reportedly expected to release or trade Case Keenum February 13th, 2019
- Adam Vinatieri would return if Colts want him January 14th, 2019
- Ryan Grant (toe) out for Colts in Divisional Round January 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) remains out for Colts Thursday January 10th, 2019
- Dontrelle Inman (shoulder, finger) participates in Colts' Wednesday practice January 9th, 2019
- Colts' Eric Ebron (hip) returns to practice on Wednesday January 9th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (ankle) still not practicing for Colts January 9th, 2019