Russell Wilson struggles under constant pressure in Seahawks' loss
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed 14-of-30 passes for 142 yards and 1 touchdown in Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
Wilson was sacked a whopping 7 times in this game and the Seahawks offense was unable to get anything going, as the Rams controlled this game from start to finish. His lone touchdown pass came on a 26-yard pass to Luke Wilson when the Rams were already up by 40 points.
numberFire's models projected Wilson for 21.1 FanDuel points and he managed 11.6 on Sunday.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- DK Metcalf shining for Seahawks June 13th, 2019
- Doug Baldwin released by Seattle with "failed physical" designation May 9th, 2019
- Seahawks expect decision about Doug Baldwin's playing future within 'weeks' April 28th, 2019
- Chiefs acquire Frank Clark from Seattle for picks April 23rd, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- D.J. Fluker reportedly returning to Seattle on 2-year deal March 14th, 2019