Russell Wilson struggles under constant pressure in Seahawks' loss
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed 14-of-30 passes for 142 yards and 1 touchdown in Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
Wilson was sacked a whopping 7 times in this game and the Seahawks offense was unable to get anything going, as the Rams controlled this game from start to finish. His lone touchdown pass came on a 26-yard pass to Luke Wilson when the Rams were already up by 40 points.
numberFire's models projected Wilson for 21.1 FanDuel points and he managed 11.6 on Sunday.
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz throws three touchdowns in Week 14's overtime loss to Dallas December 9th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown held to 35 yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- San Francisco's George Kittle erupts for 210 receiving yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaves Week 14's game with a rib injury December 9th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Chris Carson (finger) limited for Seahawks to open week December 7th, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (hip) sits out Seahawks practice Thursday December 7th, 2018
- Chris Carson (finger) expected to play for Seahawks Week 14 December 4th, 2018
- Russell Wilson throws 4 touchdown passes in 'Hawks rout of the Niners December 2nd, 2018
- Doug Baldwin (groin) removed from Seahawks' Week 13 injury report November 30th, 2018
- Rashaad Penny expected to have a big role as Seahawks host the 49ers November 30th, 2018