Russell Wilson struggles under constant pressure in Seahawks' loss
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed 14-of-30 passes for 142 yards and 1 touchdown in Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
Wilson was sacked a whopping 7 times in this game and the Seahawks offense was unable to get anything going, as the Rams controlled this game from start to finish. His lone touchdown pass came on a 26-yard pass to Luke Wilson when the Rams were already up by 40 points.
numberFire's models projected Wilson for 21.1 FanDuel points and he managed 11.6 on Sunday.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Russell Wilson throws for 233 yards on Saturday for Seattle January 6th, 2019
- Seahawks' Shaquill Griffin (ankle) good to go versus Cowboys January 4th, 2019
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) will play in Week 17 December 30th, 2018
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny (knee) fully practices on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Seahawks extend Pete Carroll through 2021 December 24th, 2018
- Rashaad Penny (knee) returning for Seahawks Week 17 December 24th, 2018