Russell Wilson struggles under constant pressure in Seahawks' loss
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed 14-of-30 passes for 142 yards and 1 touchdown in Sunday's loss to the Los Angeles Rams.
Wilson was sacked a whopping 7 times in this game and the Seahawks offense was unable to get anything going, as the Rams controlled this game from start to finish. His lone touchdown pass came on a 26-yard pass to Luke Wilson when the Rams were already up by 40 points.
numberFire's models projected Wilson for 21.1 FanDuel points and he managed 11.6 on Sunday.
- Dolphins reportedly interested in dealing DeVante Parker October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Ed Dickson (quad) could return Week 8 for Settle October 16th, 2018
- Russell Wilson throws 3 touchdowns as Seahawks eviscerate Raiders October 15th, 2018
- Rashaad Penny still Seahawks' odd man out, 'opportunities to come' October 11th, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson projected to be top 10 fantasy QB in Week 6 October 10th, 2018
- Seahawks' run-heavy offense limiting Doug Baldwin's targets October 9th, 2018
- Seattle's Chris Carson ranked among top-15 running backs for Week 6 October 9th, 2018