Wayne Gallman expected to see significant touches for Giants in Week 15
New York Giants running back Wayne Gallman is projected by numberFire to see double-digit touches for the second-consecutive game.
Gallman led the Giants in touches with 19 (12 rushes, 7 catches) in Week 14 with Orleans Darkwa under the weather. He performed well, 99 total yards, leading to likely a more prominent role in Week 15.
Our models project Gallman for 12.5 touches for 57 total yards and 0.2 touchdowns for 8.1 FanDuel points against eh Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021