Saints' Drew Brees is top projected quarterback for Week 15
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees faces the New York Jets in Week 15.
Brees is having a down year by his standards, but gets a plus matchup against the Jets this week, who rank just 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints are also currently displaying the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Brees for 304.6 yards, 2.6 touchdowns, and 0.4 interceptions, which would net him 24.6 FanDuel points.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Jared Cook reportedly committed to Saints March 25th, 2019
- Teddy Bridgewater officially re-signs with Saints over Dolphins March 15th, 2019
- Drew Brees, Saints restructure to open up $10.8 million March 14th, 2019
- Dolphins making another push to sign Teddy Bridgewater March 13th, 2019
- Saints lock Wil Lutz up for 5 years March 13th, 2019
- Saints reportedly add Latavius Murray to backfield March 12th, 2019