Saints' Drew Brees is top projected quarterback for Week 15
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees faces the New York Jets in Week 15.
Brees is having a down year by his standards, but gets a plus matchup against the Jets this week, who rank just 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints are also currently displaying the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Brees for 304.6 yards, 2.6 touchdowns, and 0.4 interceptions, which would net him 24.6 FanDuel points.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Saints' Sheldon Rankins' MRI reportedly confirms torn Achilles January 14th, 2019
- Saints' left guard Andrus Peat reportedly playing through broken hand January 14th, 2019
- Saints DT Sheldon Rankins suffered torn Achilles' on Sunday, per report January 14th, 2019
- New Orleans' Alvin Kamara manufactures 106 scrimmage yards in Sunday's playoff victory over the Eagles January 13th, 2019
- Saints' Michael Thomas explodes for 171 receiving yards in Sunday's Divisional Playoff win over Philadelphia January 13th, 2019
- Terron Armstead (shoulder) not listed on Saints' injury report for Divisional Round January 11th, 2019