Saints' Drew Brees is top projected quarterback for Week 15
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees faces the New York Jets in Week 15.
Brees is having a down year by his standards, but gets a plus matchup against the Jets this week, who rank just 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints are also currently displaying the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Brees for 304.6 yards, 2.6 touchdowns, and 0.4 interceptions, which would net him 24.6 FanDuel points.
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Patriots extend veteran safety Patrick Chung March 17th, 2018
- Saints re-sign Alex Okafor on $10 million deal March 16th, 2018
- Patrick Robinson reportedly returning to Saints with 4-year, $20 million deal March 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees reportedly re-signs with Saints for two years, $50 million March 13th, 2018
- Saints, Drew Brees to discuss 'short-term deal' February 22nd, 2018
- Saints' Alvin Kamara named Offensive Rookie of the Year February 3rd, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees has no plans to test free agent market January 16th, 2018