Saints' Drew Brees is top projected quarterback for Week 15
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees faces the New York Jets in Week 15.
Brees is having a down year by his standards, but gets a plus matchup against the Jets this week, who rank just 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints are also currently displaying the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Brees for 304.6 yards, 2.6 touchdowns, and 0.4 interceptions, which would net him 24.6 FanDuel points.
- Chris Carson (hip) off Seahawks Week 11 injury report November 14th, 2018
- Lions' Marvin Jones (knee) absent from Wednesday's practice November 14th, 2018
- Keke Coutee (hamstring) limited coming out of Texans' bye November 14th, 2018
- James Conner (concussion) practices fully for Steelers Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (ankle) not practicing on Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Washington's Chris Thompson (ribs) likely to miss Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara comes up with 102 yards, 2 scores as Saints steamroll Bengals November 12th, 2018
- Saints try again, sign veteran Brandon Marshall November 12th, 2018
- Saints' Drew Brees accounts for four touchdowns in Week 10 blowout win November 11th, 2018
- Saints expected to try to sign free agent Brandon Marshall November 11th, 2018
- Saints' Dez Bryant tears Achilles, season is over November 9th, 2018