Saints' Drew Brees is top projected quarterback for Week 15
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees faces the New York Jets in Week 15.
Brees is having a down year by his standards, but gets a plus matchup against the Jets this week, who rank just 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints are also currently displaying the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Brees for 304.6 yards, 2.6 touchdowns, and 0.4 interceptions, which would net him 24.6 FanDuel points.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood primed for larger role in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Corey Clement (quad) added to Eagles' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Minnesota's Kyle Rudolph projected as a top-6 tight end for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Latavius Murray expected to start with Dalvin Cook ruled out for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Earl Thomas (personal) not a lock to play for Seattle in Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Cameron Meredith could make Saints debut Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Drew Brees navigates Saints past Browns in Week 2 comeback September 17th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara struggles in Saints' win over the Browns September 16th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas catches 12 passes for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns September 16th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) inactive for New Orleans on Sunday September 16th, 2018
- Ted Ginn Jr. absent from Saints' practice due to knee injury September 12th, 2018