Saints' Drew Brees is top projected quarterback for Week 15
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees faces the New York Jets in Week 15.
Brees is having a down year by his standards, but gets a plus matchup against the Jets this week, who rank just 25th against the pass by numberFire's schedule-adjusted metrics. The Saints are also currently displaying the highest implied team total on the board (31.5).
In Week 15, numberFire projects Brees for 304.6 yards, 2.6 touchdowns, and 0.4 interceptions, which would net him 24.6 FanDuel points.
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Robinson (ACL) expects to be healthy by start of free agency January 15th, 2018
- Chiefs' Darrelle Revis wants to return next season January 15th, 2018
- Titans' DeMarco Murray says he remains among league's best January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) expected to play for Patriots in AFC Championship Game January 15th, 2018
- Drew Brees expects to re-sign with Saints January 15th, 2018
- Alvin Kamara totals 105 yards and a touchdown in Saints' devastating last-second loss January 14th, 2018
- Drew Brees has an up-and-down performance in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Michael Thomas reaches the end zone twice in Saints' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) is out for Saints on Sunday January 12th, 2018
- Brandon Coleman (neck) misses another Saints' practice on Thursday January 11th, 2018